Simple and flexible to use bulk sms software sends mass text messages to various mobile phone users at any mobile network service within limited time via using Windows based smart phones or GSM mobile phones.
Bulk SMS provider with advance ability to transmit enormous amount of messages to mass audience related to Promotional campaign, Job and event alerts, Emergency notifications, Product news, Inauguration invitations, Business news/information, Advertisements, Price alerts, Contacting employees or agents, Meeting invitations, Marketing campaigns, Season greetings, Stock updates, Discount alerts, Product marketing, Business marketing, Personalized sms and other short messages in minimal time duration.
Professional mass messaging sender application facilitates users in the following ways
- Allows the user to enter recipient contact numbers by importing from Text file/Excel file format saved in PC or from phone memory directly.
- PC to mobile SMS messaging utility supports all Windows based Mobile Phone handsets supported by Microsoft ActiveSync and Windows Mobile Device Center or GSM based mobile phone.
- Software provides option to send text messages in any supported language.
- Records the entire details of send messages with data and time for future use.
- Option to eliminate duplicate phone number entries while sending sms.
- Use of delayed delivery option allows user to send sms after a specified time.
- Send SMS using Single Shot Execution Mode or One by One Contact Process Mode.
- No need of internet connection.
- Attractive software graphical user interface for technical and non technical users.
- Economical and easy to use PC to mobile SMS messaging tool.
- Mass SMS sender software is an efficient tool for large or small enterprises for promoting business and developing healthy customer relationship.
Important Note: (If you are using Windows Mobile Phone)
Synchronizing your phone with your PC is the best way to transfer information, settings, and files. Synchronization is handled with different applications for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or higher versions of Windows OS. So please check which operating system your PC is running and choose the appropriate option listed below.
- If computer system is running on Windows Vista, Windows 7, or higher version of Windows OS then synchronization settings will be managed through Windows Mobile Device Center.
- If computer system is running on Windows XP or earlier then synchronization settings will be managed through Microsoft ActiveSync.