Pocket PC Forensic Tool analyzes any user Windows OS based Pocket PC cell phone and extract information that includes files, operating system registry, database records and phone information. Affordable software similarly shows general Smartphone details including mobile model number, manufacturer name, signal quality, battery status, sim IMSI number, subscriber number, serial number (IMEI), contact details etc.
Support Pocket PC and PDA mobile device like Anextek SP230, Asus P525 Pocket PC Phone, Asus P505 Pocket PC Phone, Audiovox PPC-6601, Audiovox SMT5600, Audiovox PPC, Audiovox PPC 5050, Audiovox Thera, Carrier Devices i-Mate Smartphone, Dopod StrTrk S300, E-ten M600 Pocket PC Phone, E-ten P300B Pocket PC Phone, Gigabyte gSmart i120, Gigabyte gSmart, Gotive H41 mobile communicator, GSMK Cryptophone, Hitachi Pocket PC phone, HP iPAQ hw6515, HP iPAQ h6300, HTC MteoR Smartphone, HTC TyTN Pocket PC phone, HTC Universal reference platform, HTC Wizard and Apache reference platforms, HTC Blue Angel and Harrier reference platforms, HTC Typhoon reference platform, HTC Amadeus reference platform etc.
- Investigate users Windows OS based Pocket PC mobile cell phone.
- Extract detailed information like files, OS registry, database and phone information.
- Generate general hardware information like mobile model number, manufacturer name, signal quality, battery status, sim IMSI number and other general information.
- Display phonebook directory, appointment and task details placed in pocket pc handsets.
- All generated information is stored in either HTML or TEXT file format.
- Provide user-friendly interface for IT as well as Non IT users.
Please remember Synchronizing mobile device with your PC is a faster, easier way to connect your desktop or tablet PC and your Windows Mobile powered device to transfer information, settings and files. Synchronization is handled with different applications for Windows Vista and Windows XP or earlier, so please checks which operating system your PC is running and choose the appropriate option.
If your PC is running Windows Vista, your synchronization settings will be managed through the Windows Mobile Device Center and if your PC is running Windows XP, or earlier, your synchronization settings will be managed through Microsoft ActiveSync.
- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- 10 Mb free disk space (for installation)
- 128 MB of RAM (recommended)
- Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
- Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows ME