Secure data wiper is high standard file deletion and erasing software to ensure file deletion is permanent and irreversible. When you delete a file or folder, it goes in the trash or recycle bin. Emptying recycle bin or deleting from DOS does not delete them at all. Usually, all that happens is the file's name is removed from the disk's index, but the data still remains on the disk. There are some software programs, which can easily undelete the data. Award winning data sanitization utility wipes files and unused disk space using various disk-erasing algorithms that cannot be recovered by any recovery programs.
Another thing to consider is the file name, location and timestamps. Even if you can erase the data itself, the information about the file may still be available in system files somewhere on your PC. Data Wiper automatically clear the contents of files and folders that usually contain sensitive data including password, web browser cache, cookies, recently deleted documents list from your computer. Download freeware demo to understand the drive cleaner functionality and features before deciding to purchase the software.
- Data Wiper erases data by wiping its contents beyond recovery, destroying its name and dates and finally removing it from disk.
- Meets and exceeds the highest standards for wiping information.
- Offers wiping methods that can stop both software and hardware recovery tools from restoring the erased data.
- Destroys deleted files that might still be accessible on your disk.
- Delete most recently used application of Microsoft word, Power point, Excel, Access data records and other applications easily.
- Delete ‘Locked’ Windows files, index .swap file, cookies that track your internet history.
- Wipe unused clusters, which are not currently linked in the file system.
- Support hard drive of any capacity.