Website Monitoring Tool is designed to keep you informed about the status including (uptime status, downtime status and ping status) of any website and web servers application in real time. Software immediately alerts users via beep sound, emails or run a specific program when your site is inaccessible, unavailable, respond very slow or is down due to error messages including ‘host not found’, ‘low bandwidth’, ‘connection failed’, ‘low connectivity network status’ etc.
Website traffic monitoring utility monitors and detects inaccessible website that loads improperly or responds excessively slow on different internet services that includes (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP) server protocol.
Data Doctor’s software key features:
- Check all your real time websites status on internet server protocols.
- Notify users when sites are found down or can not be accessed.
- Provide 24 hours a day and 7 days a week live customer support.
- Software provides you with an option to switch from main view to monitoring view.
- Efficient for the e-business operations to reduce their risk of failed internet transactions and loss of revenue.
- Evaluate your website’s performance and its availability.
- GUI interface supported software is easily be operated by even non IT users.
Data Doctor’s software system requirements:
- Windows file recovery software is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, ME, NT, 98
- 20 MB of disk space
- Minimum 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)